Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Much Ado about Nothing

Thanks everyone for your posts and emails...I'm over my melancholey mood.

This weekend StratoCade came into town with his new Beau - a quite handsome Okie (who knew they grew them smart AND cute up there.) Saturday we did Napa. When I say we did Napa, I mean we visited about 7 or 8 wineries and started off with a magnum of champagne..I don't remember much of the last three.

Sunday was spent on the couch.

About the only exciting thing to happen other than that is that the toilet seat in my house broke and I had to install a new one - as my roommate Mateo exclaimed "OH yay! We get to break out the tools!"

The rest of this week will be pretty routine - I'm hoping Friday some friends will host a game night (hint hint) as we had talked about last week.

Oh, and my co-workers turtle died this weekend - as she came in yesterday and exclaimed in her heavy american-chinese accent "The Raccoon! It killed my Turdy!"

Yes, the poor turtle's name was Turdy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of your place... when are we getting more details m'dear????

7:03 PM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

Aaaaaaaaah... the joys of home repair. Breaking out the tools. Feeling like Schnieder. Did you put your keys on a little belt-thingy?

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"a quite handsome Okie (who knew they grew them smart AND cute up there."

I was born in Oklahoma City and lived there until I was 8... :-D

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home