Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's Money Baby

Ok these are the kinds of friends I'm lucky/blessed enough to have.

Jason M is in Vegas for a conference and Stratocade and Smoker's Cough (who incidentaly don't belive in updating their blogs often enough) are all going to join him this weekend for fun, gambling and of course..boys. I, however, am still reeling from the costs of moving to San Francisco and cannot afford to go.


Well, that just wasn't acceptable to this group.

My friends... my beautiful, wonderful, close enough to scratch my ass friends..have bought me a plane ticket to Las Vegas!



I'm going to Vegas Baby.

I love you guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger dpaste said...

I am stealing your friends.

You have been warned.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

*giggle*

11:29 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

OMG - that is so great. You will have a kick ass time...you do have good friends! Can't wait to see you when I get back on 8/7.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home