Monday, July 31, 2006

Vegas Teaser - Updated

Ok, I - am - Exhausted! Las Vegas was so much fun. Totally worth the Hell I had to go through to get there and back ( I am NEVER flying America West/US Air Airlines ever again - EVER!)

Hopefully my friends will send me all the pictures tonight and I can post about our weekend tomorrow.

Atari - I hope you have as much fun as I did - the 6 course meals, the limos, the helicopters, roulette with sammy hagar, the bodybuilding competion in town, the hot brits running amuck, "O", and hot boy Ricky at 8.5 Lounge...I will miss you all.

xo

(UPDATE)

Jaimie from somewhere wrote me this note:

"Hi there

Just to say I caught your blog via Lubin's and thought it was great.

You crack me up and are extremely funny and dry!

Anyway, look forward to reading more of your exploits and seeing those Vegas pics!!"

I LOVE You whoever you are. Thanks for making my day!

xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I don't like teases, baby. Give us the goods already! Glad that you had a great time.

9:09 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

~green~

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home