Friday, August 04, 2006

Las Vegas Pictures

Ok, I promised them, and here they are..a few pictures for your enjoyment.

Me at Paris.

The only way to travel...by Helicopter

View of the strip and Ceaser's

The Strip again..includeing Luxor...which I hear is VERY cruisy.


Downtown..the Fairmont Tunnel

Finally we head out of the city and towards the Grand Canyon.

Here we have Hoover Dam

and another view

and finally down to the Grand Canyon itself

and a final shot.




Thank so Much Jason M ... what you said is right!
"Money is Like Manure..it should be spread around." - Brooke Astor

2 Comments:

Blogger Lubin said...

It's like we had the same holiday...

2:36 PM  
Blogger matty said...

I am dying to see Vegas! I want to have a SHOWGIRL moment and mispronounce "Versace"!!!

Did you visit the Liberace museum??!?!

I guess money is kind of like manure. I always wash my hands after handling it.

Nice pix! Can you actually fly a copter?!?!?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home