Wednesday, August 16, 2006

yeah i'm here

Sorry for not writing..I've been under the weather for a few days now, and just feeling BLAH lately.

I had a great weekend. My friend's parents were in town and they invited me along to take a limo tour Sonoma and hit a few vineyards on Sunday. Was a blast and I was introduced to some excellet wines.

Tonight, I'm going hunting...husband hunting. There is a mixer of single, gay , Ivy League Alummni tonight, and I'm sneaking in...guess I'll have to say I went to Cornell. Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Blogger the doc said...

Your much too sharp to be an Ivy Leaguer, you'll never "pass".

Getting settled in on the OBX for couple of weeks. Already planning the menus.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you want one of them preppy types. Fine,I'll just pull my wranglers and go. ;-)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Pookie Pie said...

Yeah, I agree with the doc. You're too sharp and witty to pass.

And GET BETTER!!!! I'll be there in less than a week.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Kel, I am glad that you are feeling better - you sounded really bad on the phone the other day.

Good luck with the husband hunting.

8:58 AM  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

Me? I always claim I'm a Vassar girl. Something about the Hudson Valley just screems slut.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home