Wednesday, September 13, 2006

and... breathe

My work review today went well. Much much better than I expected. I almost slept through the night last night, only woke up once (at 5:00 AM, thank you mr. garbage truck). My co-worker checked out ok, but I for one would be really worried and demand they run enough tests until they found out what was wrong.

Project Runway is on tonight, so that's where I'll be, and then the next serveral day's I'll be checking in with my new favorite blog Project RunGay - whom I love and want to bow down in front of.

Hope everyone is having a more than status quo day! Make it Work!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better my love. We had a big tv night at my house - the entire gan was there..... except you :(

I miss you so much!!!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

I will be in front of the boob tube tonight for Project Runway also.

Carry On...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

oh you should really listen to tim's podcast, and I'm glad to hear your review went well...

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home