Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hollywood Swingers



So LA was a blast. Thanks in part to fabulous people like Gordon who is my new favorite superstar.

Gordon, you rock.

Oh, the shopping at Kitson, star-watching at the Ivy, Star fucking on Santa Monica (what!?) the Abbey, Mickey's, those deadly Pear vodka cosomos - and my new kicky Hat..which you will see all over San Francisco now, and the stippers..making out with hot muscley west hollywood strippers.



Tee-hee...should've been there.

So all in all a good trip; though the drive back through California's Central Valley was akin to a scene from The Grapes of Wrath. Yuck.

So now I'm back in beatiful, cold, rainy, foggy San Francisco and I couldn't have a care in the world.

Ok boyz and girls, I'm off to get ready for my DATE. Yes, a DATE. A real bonafied, we have reservations, he is picking me up like a gentleman going out to dinner - date.

sigh

Just to leave you with a tickle, I told the elderly gay man that comes to dinner every night in our resturaunt. "I have a date tonight!", I said, "Really?", he replied, "I had a raisin at breakfast."

Ta dam dum.

xo

Kel

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee. I love it! Date, raisin, AWESOME! My kinda joke.

I missssssss yooooooou!!! Take pics of you and your fabulous hat and send them to me so I can put them on my wall and kiss them!

LOVE YOU!

10:09 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

CUTE!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in trouble Mister! Coming to L.A. without calling!!

Oh wait, I came to SFO two weeks ago and didn't call. Let's have a California reunion soon.

XOXO,

Bryan Spitting Tacks Z.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya'll have so much fun

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home