Saturday, March 25, 2006

Who are you?

My friend CYN sent this to me via email. I figure it would be faster to just post my resonse on here.

Ps. I'm eating Ghiradelli Citrus Sunset: 60% cacao dark chocolate w/ orange bits and carmel crunch. It's freakin amazing.


>1. What is your occupation? Back in Radio! Yay!

>2. What color are your socks right now? Black with grey heals

>3. What are you listening to right now? Johnny Cash Boy Named Sue

>4.What was the last thing you ate? see above

>5. Can you drive a stick shift? If I say a little prayer 1st, yes.

>6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Crayon out of which box? the standard 8, the 64, or the mega 200? I'd be in the giltter box anyway.

>7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jason M. Now that I finally have a home phone.

>8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? How can I not like her, I've worn her bra.

>9. How old are you today? Same as I was last year and will be next year, 30.

>10. Favorite drink? red wine

>11. What is your favorite sport to watch? mens bodybuilding


>12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Orange once and then purple, both by accident.

>13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I'm blind as a bat, I wear both.

>14. Pets? I have 16 radio sales people, does that count?

>15. Favorite food? I never knew what to put for this, but now I know. Tex-mex!! And let me tell you, there isn't any in San Francisco.

16. What was the last movie you watched? Walk the Line, amazing movie.

>18. What do you do to vent anger? Haha, clean!

>19. What was your favorite toy as a child? My jumprope. It was my wonder woman lasso, my cowboy rope, my numchuks, my pet snake, my bolo, my tail... etc

>20. Fall or Spring? Spring

>21. Cherry or Blueberry? either as long as its a frosted pop tart

>22. Do you want your friends to email you back? no, i want them to post on their blogs

>23. Who is most likely to respond? I guess we'll see in the comments

>24. Who is least likely to respond? Darin at APNH

>25. Living arrangements? My Gehtto room at the No-tel Motel in Lower Nob Hill

27. What is on the floor of your closet? the last tenant of this room

>28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I've known scotty klekar since I was born.

>29. What did you do last night? Had a "super burrito" for dinner, went out for drinks, came home early and went to bed. Now ask me what I did today ;)

30. Favorite smells? Mimosa trees, thunderstorms, Egoiste by chanel

>31. What inspires you? The basic belief that everthing in the universe is all connected somewhow

>32. What are you afraid of? being sent to Prison

>33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese with A1

>34. Favorite car? God I miss having a car!

35. Favorite dog breed? Great Dane

36. Number of keys on your key ring? Three, 2 for home and 1 for work

>37. How many years at your current job? hehehe, 9 days

>38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Saturdays have so many possibilites and you can always rest on Sunday.

>39. How many states have you lived in? Now 2!!!!

>40. Favorite holiday? New years Eve. I love to have a big party and celebrate with all my friends.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Kel, my love, my dearest dahling...... are you going to explain why you were wearing my 38DDD bra!?!?!? AND what happened that evening with our little "raid"??? Hmmmmm???
Luv ya ;^)
muah
Cyn

12:32 AM  
Blogger the doc said...

eHarmony Dating Profile? FBI Top Secret Background Check? Self-Help Psychological Test? Whatever, you fail. Did not tell bra size!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Darin said...

HA! I did it.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Side note: You and your "friend" from the other night are dirty.

But I'm not complaining.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

What happened to the Longhorns??? LSU SCHOOLED THEM!!! HEE HEE! :) GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home