Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back to the basics...

Dan Renzi had this up on his blog.. I though it would be nice to get away from all the heated discussion and just do a MEME.

Ps...I'm still apt hunting and not happy about it.

I AM: frustrated with trying to find an apartment in San Francisco.

I WANT: to be at the beach.

I WISH: that I could meet the amazing guy everyone tells me I deserve.

I HATE: people who litter

I MISS: GOOD TEX-MEX

I HEAR: rumors all the time. People at my office LOVE to tell me what's going on.

I WONDER: whats' really out there.

I REGRET: every time I yell at my mom, but damn the woman can irriate me faster than anyone on the planet.

I AM NOT: a patient person.

I DANCE: whenever the urge hits me, no matter where it is.

I SING: poorly, but still sing.

I CRY: at the wierdest things. I cried at the end of the South Park Movie.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: tackful in the way I handle things.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: great kolaches

I WRITE: notes to myself on sticky notes all the time, then forget what they are for.

I CONFUSE: people all the time when I tell them things, assuming that they know I've already had half a conversation with them in my head.

I NEED: to go back to Austin for a visit..soon.

I SHOULD: really get to work earlier each day

I START: projects all the time..and never get through them

I FINISH: any book I ever pick up, ususally in the same day if it's really good.

I TAG: anyone who likes to be touched..there.

8 Comments:

Blogger StratoCade said...

You also write notes to other people on stickies... About 1/2 the time we don't know what they mean either, but they're quite endearing.

8:22 PM  
Blogger the doc said...

Thanks, Kel. I did my own on my blogsite. Makes one think and take stock of oneself.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

I LOVE: you for doing this and reminding me exactly why I adore you. :-)

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I can't believe someone else out there got teary-eyed at the end of the South Park movie! So, now there's two.

Also, to inform other out there (since I had the same question), here's a little article about kolaches.

8:57 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

I'll take you up on that.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,
You'd better find a place quick. Your Mom is beginning to think you're gonna just give up and come home. And you know that little dynamo will hold on and won't let go once she thinks her baby is unhappy! It was hard enuf for her to let you go when you were walking on a cloud!
Remember all you love about that place and the people in it when you come home in June! I've got my fingers crossed that you will find a place and a special someone soon!
Take care!

12:59 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

I agree with Chox - we luv u honey and are glad you're here...see you at dinner tonight!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Cement Brunette said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE: you read Dan Renzi's blog.

;)

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home