Thursday, April 06, 2006

Yes, i'm still here

Ok, due to time constraints, a crazy work load, and internet outages in my crack-house, I haven't been able to post much. I really am sorry for that. So, just so you know...

I am having a blast and I really love it here.

I've been meeting great new and sexy people..like Moby , who also grew up in Texas. I also ran into an old friend from college, and we've been tearing up the town.


My status at the crack-house is moving up. I now have a chair in my room, though it's just one more thing to climb over on my way to the bathroom. And, they took away the blood-stained bedspread and bought me a new one...to match the sheets that I bought for my bed. They also kicked out the crack head down the hall when he lit his mattress on fire, so I feel a little safer now.

In the past week I've been to a Giants Game, discovered a new Dim Sum place, and got my offical MUNI pass, which is the most important thing you can ever own in San Francisco. MUNI is the public transportation system here. So with my MUNI pass, I can ride the subway, streetcar, cable car, & buses for free! It's awesome. Though, you have to have it with you at all times. I've seen the MUNI police kick two people off the train for not having a pass.


Lee Lu Dallas...MUL-TI-PASS

I've also experienced the best thing San Francisco has to offer....

It's-It.

Invented in 1928, It's a scoop of ice cream between two oatmeal cookies and dipping in dark chocolate. I had one with mint ice cream..my fav.. Seriously, i'm in heaven. I got it all over my face.

So work is great. Life is great. I'm meeting hot guys, and making cool friends. So for all my readers...hugs.. I hope that you are all happy and having a great time in your life.

Too all my friends back home... I really do miss you all. Come see me.

xo

Kel

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great - one day into Weight Watchers with Regina and you tell me about It's It... damn you Kelly!!! Glad you posted!! big Texas style squeeze!!!!
PS: What a hottie that Moby is - dangit!

3:28 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

I'll see you next Thursday!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made the transition and all is well, when you have a chance go see San Jose it ain't much but it does have a Paramount's Great America Park. They actually have a gay day sometime in the summer. Have fun and have a roling rock at the Badlands for me !!!!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger StratoCade said...

I was so glad to see you're having a good time and have made new friends. I'm so proud of my little boy - you're all grown up now...

Be sure and say hi to the Tamale Lady next Sunday for me!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I've driven by the It's-It building in Burlingame many a Friday night at 9:30, but I've never realized that It's-It is only a regional phenomenon.

Speaking of local desserts, if you're a fan of chocolate, you should check out another local company: Scharffen-Berger.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. Its It.. I didnt know there were people that didnt know what they were....By the way, glad to see you know they are Cable Cars and not 'trolleys'..
Also dont ever wear anything that says 'San Francisco', Alcatraz' or 'Castro' on it, unless you feel like being pegged as a tourist...
now go get an apartment...

1:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whew! I thought you may have taken a header of the golden gate...glad you are having fun and enjoy everything out there..and Moby is a cutie...hot bald men do something for me

5:51 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Glad you are adapting so well. Can't wait to come visit.

8:58 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Well, now I can take the yellow ribbon off my door.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

And I say "Mul-Ti Pass" all the time!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, is it difficult to find an apt? Starting to worry.
luv,
b

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Its are f**king good. My ladies Michelle and Noelle introduced me to them a couple of visits ago.

Wow. You're hanging with pimpin' bloggers and everything. You make Austin seem dull. I have to move just because you, Eyequeue, and Selma are gettin' all fabulous on me.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Moby said...

yeah but you forgot my hat! *g* So next one of us to go home first has to promise to bring back whataburger for the other.

hehehe

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're having a great time in San Fran! You're a cutie :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger the doc said...

All work and no play makes Kel...Never Mind!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home