Monday, May 01, 2006

A wise man once said..

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded..."

I love it when people send in nasty comments, but are too chicken to post their email for a reply. Seriously, go bug someone else. Dut de doo.

So I had a fun, but quick weekend. I looked at more apartments (this is going to be the story of my life for a while.)finally got my hair cut and hung out with Chox, his cousin, Daigle, and a few other freaks and friends. Choxie's cousin is way cool and way cute and I'm sure we'll be fast friends.

Sunday I moved out of my tenement - temporarly at least. I'm staying with some good friends of mine until this weekend, and then it's back to the crack house until I find a place. The house hunt is...trying. I'm stressed out about it, and I don't really have the time I need to devote to it. It's occupying all of my mental space and I can't seem to focus on anything else. I really need to find a place and soon.

On a good note... I walked up a hill yesterday that usually takes my breath away and kills my legs. You know what? It wasn't too bad. So at least I'm getting in shape. I also inspired another friend of mine to start a blog. Its nice having blog kids.

Have to run

Xo

6 Comments:

Blogger the doc said...

I hear there are accomodations available on an island in San Fran Bay. I believe the development is called Alcatraz or something like that. Most of the units are single bedroom with minimum amenities. Early 20th century architecture. Commuting could present a problem. But, it may be a move up from your present abode.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Addison said...

Sally Struthers is now asking people to adopt a starving blog child in Africa for just 40 cents a day.

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, keep walking up those hills! The few times I've been to SF I kept saying "my god! People here must have some of the firmest asses in the country!"

Interestingly, I never really got to find out if that was true. (Oh, except for a quick feel up of one guy :)

12:49 PM  
Blogger The Untraveled Travel Guy said...

I think it's actually Treasure Island that has the housing. I've seen that housing, it's not bad but without a car to get over to the city and to do grocery shopping which doesn't exist on the island..I decided to pass on it. Now if ya wanna be a park ranger, there's nice housing to bad had for low cost on Angel Island.

9:30 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Maybe you need to start lowering your standards. For housing that is.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I don't know if you have thought about this but some of the gay mags in the Bay Area have classifieds in the back. Alot of them seeking roomies. You can,of course,meet with them first. And even if it doesn't work to find a roomie you might get a few more friends outta the deal.Might be something to think about , unless you really wanna go solo.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home